Then the hard part started.... I have lots of trouble with math and calculations, so making it work was a real challenge!
The basic pattern size 74.
As you can see, i made several mistakes dividing the triangles evenly, as usual there was some frogging:)
The gauge, there were some difficulties as well, i tend to knit my gauge with normal tension, but when knitting along, my stitches get wider, the gauge doesn't apply any more. I have struggled with that a lot in the past, but now i have found the solution, i just knit the gauge with far less tension. Another solution is to knit with needles, that are one size bigger.
The knitting stitches are stocking stitch, the crochet is Tunesian, in Dutch it's called Honeycomb stitch. The decorative stitches along the triangles and top are an elevated single crochet, the hem on the bottom and sleeves are crocheted with a crabstitch.
This is the result.
Detail of the combination of stitches
I wrote most of the pattern down, intending to make it available, but it's almost impossible to describe how i crochet the parts together, because there's some cheating involved. The parts don't always have the same amount of stitches to connect, and it's a very visual thing to do. Mostly i make it up as it goes. I wouldn't know how to write that down, so that someone else understands, what i mean.