I bought Big Cotton from Lang, a beautiful and soft bulky yarn. I bought and started on december 30, and while staying at hers for New Years eve, i finished it on januari 1st! The finished measurements are 195 cm x 20cm. I used needles 6 mm (US 10) and 5 skeins. I was amazed myself, how quickly it was done:)
I slightly altered the pattern, because in the original pattern the sides are some stitches in Gartner stitch, that gives a fairly bumpy side, Anke didn't like that. Instead i slipped the first stitch of every needle purlwise, that gave beautiful smooth sides.
As you can see, she is very pleased with it:)
A more detailed photo to show the cable structure.