Tomorrow is the deadline for entering our work for a contest. I'm not nearly finished, but the moderator Tora decided, that since there are more participants, who won't have finished their freeform, can enter with what they have accomplished so far.
I juggled the photos to get an overall picture:)
The backside has some work left to do.
On this front the peacock has been incorporated further with a starstitch. On the bottom i attached a little 3d flower.
The other front has got some Russian crochet with little leaves. I wanted to add some color, to get in balance with the rest, incorporated a 3d flower, and some surface crochet. The buttons look cute placed like this.
The sleeves are still very much in progress. The Oopsy Daisie hat has been changed, like i said, and crocheted with some netting and another 3d flower to the 'key' scrumble.
The other sleeve with a 3d flower and the filet crochet. I ripped the filet, because i didn't like the way the initial looked. I have changed it with a popcorn stitch, it stands out much more now.