Another difficult goal i've set my self to make. I wanted to crochet a Hamsa hand, also known as Fatima's hand.
The first scales i made were nice, but they disappeared in the fingers. I had to find another solution for this.
Here is the finished hand. I made the scales with some tatting, that looked a whole lot better! Normally i like to crochet my parts together, preferably in one piece, but that wasn't possible in this case. Most parts i made separately and sewed them together. I fairly like the result, but won't make this again. To challenge yourself is fun, but when it becomes a burden, just get it done and be done with it. The hand will find a place in my cardigan, and maybe give a little protection:)