From Duplet 91 i made this curly motive.
Here is the chart, the problem with this one, was to get the right direction of the curls.
From Duplet there were two more awesome motives, which were fairly easy to make.
This is the chart.
And this is the result, i love this pattern!
This is a variation on the same theme, crocheted into a leafpattern.
The green cotton was an obvious choice:)
Duplet 102 had some really nice 3D flowers, this one was the most interesting
The result was less than i expected, it was not as close together as i thought. Still a lovely flower!
In Duplet 94 i found a kind of 'cobweb leaf', a cute motif.
I altered the original pattern heavily, because it was not to my liking!
Here's the finished leaf, i'm very happy with it!